Essential Goods & Lockdown Delivery Information
Good News! We can now deliver Essential Goods, which includes Condoms, Batteries, Body Massagers, Lube and other Sexual Health Products. Click on the images below to check out what we can deliver to you during lockdown.
We've taken lots of precautionary measures to ensure that we're following government guidelines to keep our warehouse staff working in a safe environment. This includes:
- Reducing the number of our people packing at any time to one;
- Our Lone Star Packing Ninja will be gloved and masked.
- Seeing we an online only company, the stock has not been in contact with the general population since recieving the stock in February however the outside packaging will recieve a wipe down before packing with an Alcowipe. Alcowipes are sterilized alcohol soaked wipes, used in the medical field to make sure equipment is squeaky clean.
- We will include a free Alcowipe for you to use at your discretion.
- Keeping all work surfaces clean at all times;
- Please note that although non-essential items can be purchased, they cannot be delivered until lockdown is lifted, even if purchased with essential items.
- If you do want to make purchases of NON-ESSENTIAL items as well, you are most welcome to do so but please can we kindly ask to keep the two transactions separate, as each will have its own delivery charge, unless the whole order is over R1800, then we will cover the cost of both the deliveries.
The safety of our staff is of paramount importance as well as making sure your package is as safe as possible so we ask for your patience and understanding if it's a little later than you would usually expect.
All Essential Goods are marked with:
Delivery fees are as follows:
Cape Town and Surrounds (30 km radius) : R85
JHB & DRN : R150
All other areas : R185
You do have the option to organise your own courier, or come collect personally from our remote office in Bothasig. Collection times are 2pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday. The exact address will be sent to you as well as a contact number when you have completed your purchase. And we only have essential goods on the property, so collection of non essential goodies is not possible during lockdown.
If you chose to use our courier, you will get a tracking number one the package is ready for collection then you can check on your parcel at all times:-)
All purchases over R1000 will be automatically entered into our lucky draw for a mixed hamper to the value of R5000. Draw will be at the end of lockdown....
The WW Team xoxo
PS If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org